Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

First Ultrasound

I had my first ultrasound!!!! It was exciting and scary. I was not supose to go see the doctor until May 6th, but on April 26, I started feeling pretty bad and called the doctor. He told me to come into the office on April 28th to have an ultrasound to make sure everything was OK. I never thought I could have such mixed emotions. I was excited about seeing the baby for the first time, but also nervous something could be wrong. Travis and I went in first thing Monday morning and had my first ultrasound. HOW AMAZING!!!! To see the baby's heart beat and watch him/her kick and move around. There are no words to describe how it makes you feel. We were both speechless. I layed there with tears in my eyes and thanking God for such a special moment and a beautiful baby inside me. The doctor said the baby looked great. According to the size of the baby, they said he/she was 11 weeks 2 days old. I was actually 11 weeks 3 days. So that couldn't be any better. The heartbeat was 171 beats per minute.

I am still going to the doctor this week. Instead of going on the 6th, I will be going on the 8th. I will post again if anything changes from now until the appointment. I will also put the pics of the ultrasounds up, hopefully, sometime this week.

OH YEAH!!!! I have not been sick for about a week now. How great that feels. I am starting to somewhat enjoy eating again. Thank God for second trimesters. HAHAHA.

How cute is that little butt sticking up in the air!

No comments: