Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Date with Abby

My boy is growing. He had his first date today. We met Abby, and her mom Christie and dad Marshall at Harbison Pond today to take a stroll. It was a beautiful day for it. The sun was shining, but the wind was blowing a little. Abby was born 2 weeks after Ty. She is weighing in at 10lbs and boy it felt different picking her up. She was so light. With Ty (17lbs), I can just "throw" him around he is so heavy. I had to be so gentle with her.
Ain't she too cute!
Look at those baby blues.

He's twice the size of her.

Ready to eat. NOW!
I think Travis looks good holding a little girl. Hmmmm...maybe next time.

Go get her boy!

I love her shirt: Made You Smile!


We got to see the ducks and get some Vitamin D from the sun. Ty was so kind to let Mr. Marshall and Mrs. Christie hear his great big voice. He got real hungry about half way around so we had a little lunch and after that he was a happy camper. Thanks Abby for playing with us. We had soooo much fun.

1 comment:

M said...

Hey!! I am so behind...I need to put our date on our blog! I love your captions and selection. We had so much fun! :) The Browns