Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween Gouls and Goblins

Can I first say...can my life get any busier! Sorry for this post being so late, but I am trying to catch up! We had a GREAT Halloween. We started out by going over to Grandmas and Granddads house to trick or treat first. That was so much fun. Although it was super hot, we still dressed Ty up in his Lion costume and took him around to a few houses. When we got back to the house we met up with my niece Ali and brother in law Tony. We put Ty in his car and started the trek around the neighborhood. Ty liked riding in his car the best. He obviously didnt have a clue about the candy deal, but I was sure hoping for some good stuff. LOL. We didnt take a whole lot of pictures. I dont know why. We didnt stay out too long because it was so hot and his costume was not "too cool". All in all, we had a blast. Here are 3 of the few pictures we took.



No comments: