Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Super Mario Bros.

This is when Ty was so sick. I am addicted to Super Mario Brothers for the WII. I know, that makes me a loser, but that is ok. I had just gotten out of the shower and he was in Mommy mode which means he was sleepy. I held him for 2 minutes and he was out. While he has been sick, the only way to get him to sleep for more than 20 minutes was to hold him. So I got comfy on the couch and started playing. I just got a kick out of this photo. This post is more for evidence for Ty for when he gets older, to prove that Mommy does understand how addicting video games are and that he still has to stop playing and do as he is told. ( I am sure this conversation will come up with us in the future).



Daddy had to finish holding him because Mommy was moving to much playing.

FYI. I have already saved the princess and only have 3 more worlds to get all the coins from.

No comments: