Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Snow Day 2010

Oh how I LOVE SNOW!! For our honeymoon, we went to Lake Tahoe to go skiing. I LOVE SNOW. I LOVE snowball fights. I was involved in 2 really good ones. One in my sisters neighborhood the night of the snow fall, and one in my neighborhood with the kids across the street. I dont mind getting nailed int eh head with a snowball as long as no one else minds me nailing them in the head with one. At my sisters house, I think the last count was 24 kids and 10 adults. It was crazy. Tony actually drug me down the hill and I do believe there was more snow down my backside than there was on the ground. Some of them kids had a good arm. One sad thing was that Travis's back was hurt so he could not come out and play. I was so bummed. We had to leave early before the roads got to bad (we only live .8 miles away from my sister). I dont like driving on bad roads and since it was already dark, that wasnt going to make it any more fun. It took me 8 tries to get up my driveway. I keep spinning out and sliding. Kinda scary.

Here is Ty playing in the snow for the FIRST time in his life: And here is Ty playing in the snow for the SECOND time in his life:


I think he liked it the second time better. Cold does not seem to bother him. As long as he is outside, he is happy.

I must say though, he didn't like the snow hitting him in the face.


This is the next morning. We went across the street to play with all the neighborhood children. I had a MAJOR snowball fight with these 3 boys. I mean NOTHING was off limits. I got smashed in the face maybe 3 times. It was a riot. We had a blast. Here is Aiden riding with Ty on the sled while Miss Kate pulls them. Ty seemed to like this alot. I love the fact that when I told Aiden to hold on to Ty tight, he put him in a choke hold.




This is Lizzy with Ty. She loves "babies". She always says "where's baby Ty?" , "want to go to baby Ty's house". Ty, on the other hand likes to be left alone. Lizzy is just trying to be helpful and put Ty's other hat on and Ty is trying to tell her, "look lady, I already have on a hat! Enough already!"





Do you think he woudl get rid of that paci for pictures? NO WAY!

We were not able to make a snowman because it would not stick together the next morning, so we marched across the street to the McClures and took a photo with their snoman. Ty is sitting in their driveway here.


Can you spot their snowman in this picture? It is already leaning and dying. It was a minature snowman.
Ty looked at me like I was crazy for taking so many pictures. I dont think he understood that snow is not a normal around here and this much at one time only happens every 20 years!



Ty cruising in front of the house. I love how all of our bushes look like they have icing on them.


His little cheeks are not even red. He had so much fun in the snow and so did I!


No comments: