Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Playdate with Jackson and Savannah

My friend Stacey came over with her 2 adorable kids Jackson and Savannah. They played real well together. I didnt get alot of pics because Stacey and I were catching up.


Ty was being very nice and sharing his Goldfish with Savannah. He even helped feed them to her.
Then Savannah was like "Thats enough. I can do it by myself" I think Ty started shoving them in too fast. You can see one flying in the air.

This is Jackson. He had fun playing with Ty's Thomas the Train set. Doesnt he have the greatest smile.

How adorable is this little girl.


Here they are all playing together. Thanks Stacey for coming over and playing. Ty had a blast.

No comments: