Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So was Ty right?

After having our Ultrasound appointment cancelled last week due to snow, we got rescheduled for today. After waiting an extra week I am super excited about finding out what we are having.

Ty has been sure of what he was getting. Anytime you asked him if he was having a baby brother or a baby sister he would always tell you......BABY SISTER! Yep, he was right. We are having a girl. I still can not believe it. I would have bet money on it being a boy. I even asked Marina to check one more time to make sure and she was right. Yep, its a girl again.


Here is her precious profile. It was so funny while getting the u/s because she was moving so much but I wasn't feeling a thing! It took her almost an hour to get all the info she needed.

You would think I would feel that knee poking me but I don't.

She looks like she is karate chopping me with those arms.


Towards the end of the scans, Marina was a little concerned about a spot in the back of the brain. She called Dr. Salley in to take a look. He was concerned about it was well so he referred us to USC Specialty Clinic by Richland. I can't describe to you the feeling of not knowing if something was wrong with our little girl. We had to wait 2 days to get an appointment confirmation and it wasn't going to be until NEXT TUESDAY! I could not wait that long. I called USC myself and told the wonderful person who answered the phone that if any appointments become available before then to put me down and I would take it. About 2 hours later I got a call saying I could go in Friday morning at 7:30am. So now we wait for this scan.


No comments: