Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, February 18, 2013

Visitors at Chemo

What can make a day of chemo better?  These two little ones.  They came to drop me off today.  Ty wanted to see where I got my medicine. I wasn't sure how he would do with all the people that in there, but he loved it.He especially liked watching my blood get drawn.  Weird.  Then he got to see my port get hooked up and was very inquisitive about how the medicine went in.  He will have to learn that in medical school.  He also got to look out the window and see the big beautiful fish in the pond and last but not least, he got to get a snack out of the vending machine.  They had to leave before I got my sleepy meds. 
I so enjoyed them being there.




No comments: