Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, May 19, 2013

House Guest

So, after coming home from a busy day with the kids, Ali, Ty, Logan and I were in the living room playing.  I got up to throw away some trash.  Looked in the dining room.  thought someone was playing a trick with a fake snake.  Looked again, and his head popped up. Holy crap.  Holy crap. Travis was not home. My parents and missy were out looking at lake property.  Richard was not home.  Finally, Chris was home.  Him and Kate came over.  Chris trapped him in a trashcan.  I freaked out the whole time.  I made the kids go upstairs until it was out. 



 I say it was about 4-4.5 feet long and about around as quarter.  In other words, to big to be in my house.


No comments: