Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, December 5, 2008

1 Month Old Today

Can you believe it. My little monkey is 4 weeks old today. My how time flies. I can not believe that it was a month ago that I was pregnant and ready to meet my little one. It is so funny how some of the quirks he had in my belly are the same quirks he has now. Like kicking and punching all the time. He likes to move his arms and legs constantly. He hates to have his arms pinned down when he is wrapped in a blanket. He has to be able to move them. He is growing so fast. I can not wait to get him weighed again. I am going to make him an appointment at the lactation center to get weighed next week. They have a top of the line scale there and he does not go back to the doctor until January 14 so I don't want to have to wait.

We got up this morning and grandma came over to help get us ready for pictures. We headed to Olan Mills to get the new baby package. FREE PICTURES!!! He did great for his pictures. He was awake, but smiles were few and far between. He didn't cry once though. Just not in the mood for smiling. We got a couple of good shots. Once they come up online, I will send the link. I am going to go broke on pictures. I just love them all. While we were picking out his pics, Ty decided to go potty and somehow it was so bad that it,(poop), went all the way up his back and was all over his clothes (went through both his shirt and overalls). Thank goodness this happened after his pics. Lucky for me, I was not finished with the pics so grandma had to go clean him up. It just about wooped her. It was funny.

Happy One Month Birthday to my little monkey, little man, moose, my Ty, pumpkin, and I am sure many more names to come. I love you.

No comments: