Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas!

Wow, getting ready for Christmas has been so much fun! Ty and I have been shopping a little. We got him a cute little outfit to wear for Christmas.

Ty has got to meet alot of family for the first time. Friday night we had my dad's side of the family over to our house and then Saturday morning we went to Charleston to see Travis's stepfather Ron, and then Saturday night we went to the Jackson's for Christmas over there. Santa came by to say hello to all the children. It was so much fun. All the kids were so excited, as was I. We all got to take pictures with him. I am happy that I wont have to take him to the mall to see Santa with all the kids and germs there.

Santa and Ty

Santa, Momma, Daddy, and Ty

Cousin Kathy and Ty

Today we went to my mom's house for my side of the family Christmas. Ty got to meet a bunch of new family there too.

We are so thankful to have such a large family. Between my side and Trav's, Ty has a lot of cousins to grow up with and I am so happy about that.

No comments: