Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, May 1, 2009

Meeting Aunt Bernice

This past Wednesday my mom, me and Ty packed up and headed to Spring Branch SC. That is right on the border of SC and NC near the Lumber River. We went to see our Aunt Bernice, my grandmother Colleen's sister. My Grandmother passed away in October, so we also went to vist the cemetery and make sure there were flowers on her grave. Aunt Bernice was SOOOO excited to meet Ty and Ty REALLY liked her.



We also got to visit with my Aunt Wanda and cousin Jamie. They live in Latta SC. This was the first time they got to meet Ty as well.

Ty and Aunt Wanda



Jamie, Me, Aunt Bernice and Ty

Ty also got to play on the swing set, teeter totter and lots more with Aunt Bernice. Sometimes I wished we lived in the country. There is so much for children to do. I think the picture of him swinging is hilarious. He is holding on like he is supose to! He is growing up so fast.


Ty did so good on his second road trip. It made me realize how much I am going to have to pack when we go to the beach in June. I felt like I packed half the house for just a single day trip.

No comments: