Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sitting

Well, my little baby is starting to sit up all on his own. He can usually sit up for about 30 seconds and then he likes to fall over. Here is how it looks:





He is also holding his bottle on his own. He still does not like to burp so now it is hard to get the bottle out of his hands to burp him. He is rolling over some. He does not do it often, but I do find him on his stomach alot during the night. He does better going from his back to his stomach . He also found his feet a couple of weeks ago. I am amazed at how much of his foot he can actually get in his mouth. I have yet to get a pic with the whole thing in his mouth, but when I do, you can be sure I am going to post it. One other thing he LOVES to do is hear his own voice. He will scream, scream scream. Not talk, but SCREAM and SCREECH. Here are my two favorite things. Getting sugar from him is one. He will grab your face and just kiss you with lots and lots of slobber. It is so sweet. The other is he is starting to hold out his arms for you to get him. For example, when I pick him up from grandmas, I will come up to him and say come here ans he will reach for me to get him. I just LOVE it. Wow, it is amazing how much I love that little boy.

No comments: