Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Baby Brynlee Brie

Friday Ty and I wnet to Charleston for the day to meet his second cousin Brynlee. She was born 2 weeks ago and is absolutly precious. She is so tiny compared to when Ty was a baby. it felt good to hold a little one again. (Not good for Trav as he already knows I am ready for the next one.) Ty did well with Brynlee. He played pretty much on his own and didnt mind me holding her. BUT when she cried, he was "concerned". We were on our way back home and Brynlee decided she was hungry and started to really cry while in the car. Well, Ty stopped what he was doing and just stared at her, like what is she doing, is she ok, do I sound like that? Is was too precious. He just stared at her for a while. So Brandy, her mom my cousin, got her out and fed her in the car. Mind you she is sitting between two car seat and didnt have much room. Well Ty decided that he would like to poke and smack the baby in the head while she was eating. He didnt like is telling him "no you cant hit the baby". He was a mess. We got home and I held Byrnlee until she was ready to eat. I didnt want to give her back. She really is adorable. Here are some pics of our trip.


















No comments: