Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ty's second My Gym Class

Ty started his new My Gym class 2 weeks ago. He really likes going. We went when he was a "baby" and I enjoyed getting out of the house and talking to other moms. This class is more fun for him because he gets to get into everything! He really likes the ball pit when there is not alot going on in it. They do activities with them and they are different every week. This past week he walked up a balance beam and got to swing on a tire swing. He did not want to get off of that. He really likes to watch all the other children. I am hoping he learms how to crawl after watching them. I hate that Travis is not able to see him play and learn new skills so I took some pics of Ty playing!










No comments: