Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Autism Walk for Riley

What a day this turned out to be. We went on an Autism walk for a friend of ours who's little girl has Autism. I love to support causes like this especially when I know I am helping a friend out. We were already excited about it being at Finlay Park but really got excited when we realized that ELMO was there. My son has absolutely NO fear of ANY large size character. Even when we are at the mall and the Chick-fil-A cow comes out he has to be pried away from him. Here is Ty with his FAVORITE. ELMO!!!! He could not get enough of him.

Collin on the other hand had to stay atleast 20 feet away. How heartbreaking is that face. He did not like any of the characters.


Here is Ty hugging Cookie Monster all on his own. The hard part is getting him to let go of the hugs.

Elmo once again. He tried to share his snack with him. He likes to be right in their face.

I tried to get him to take a pic with me but I made him mad because I kept him from playing with Elmo.

Here is our wonderful group. They were all so fun. I am so blessed to have such wonderful friends.

No comments: