Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

The State House

Ty and I took a field trip to The State House and boy was it exhausting.

First of all, I had a picnic packed with lots of fun snacks and drinks, books to read and balls to kick. Ask me, did we use any of that? Nope. Ty had is own agenda and it included: chasing squirrels and birds and people, running through bushes, running down sidewalks, talking to complete strangers, chasing squirrels some more and then climbing steps. You would think the climbing steps would wear a kid out. Not so much.


Here is Ty on the backsteps of the State House. He had so much fun running around and watching the other childern that were there on field trips.



Here is a brief moment where I had him contained and got him to eat something.


Now we are playing with those squirrels. One keeps getting away from him (thank goodness) and he gets a little annoyed. The squirrels there are so use to people that you can almost touch them before they run. Ty would get maybe a foot away and they would run.





My handsome little fella.



I think this may be a spot we go to when we have a lot of energy and need to run it off. He had so much fun.
I know now that I dont need to pack a picnic and toys and to put more than an hour of time on the meter.

No comments: