Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

2 day beach Trip

Every year there is a Vending Association Conference in Myrtle Beach. We go to a food show to see all the new products available for vending machines. I eat the whole time I am there. Really, I do. This year, Ty was able to eat everything too, and he did. People were giving him all kinds of stuff to eat. The show was held by the beach so afterwards we scooted out to see it. It was a little breezy so I didn't let Ty get wet, but he thought it was funny to run from the water. I thought it was funny to watch Trav drag the stroller through the sand. It was not easy to do.






I just loved all these pictures. He really did love the water.

No comments: