Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, October 1, 2010

Our little surprise

Yep. You got it. Ty is going to be a big brother. We are so excited. It kinda happened a lot faster than we expected. I decided to let Ty deliver the news, so I put him in a Big Brother shirt. Travis came home and I put Ty in the table for him to show daddy his new dance. Ty strutted his stuff and Travis says "where did you get that shirt?". I'm thinking really....you dont get it. So I let him ponder it for a minute more and then I'm like "do you like his shirt?". He looks at it again and it hits him. Ty's a big brother. He was just as shocked as I was when I read the stick.

With our first pregnancy, we waited a wile before telling anyone, but this time we spilled the beans to the family that day. My sister came over and we did the same routine with her. When she finally got it, she went stupid. You got to love her. My parents were in the mountains for a weekend get away, but she insisted on calling them and telling them on the phone. She is not a good secret keeper.

We are all thrilled about a new little bundle. I believe Travis is wanting a girl, me, I'm leaning to a boy, but it doesn''t really matter. We just want a healthy baby. What more can you ask for. I am praying this pregnancy is as uneventful as my first. Keep us in your prayers these next 9 months.

No comments: