Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

Potty Time



We have been working on potty training for a while, but Ty has not been too interested.  
Everybody always told me "When he is ready, he will get it".  So the second week in May, we tried again.  Grandma went to the Dollar store and WRAPPED a punch of toys and put them in a basket, everytime he pottied, he got to unwrap a present.  At home, he got m&m's and a toy (mcdonalds toys, I have been saving these since he was born) from the basket.  It took 2-3 days for him to get the hang of it.  He only had a handful of accidents.  I was so proud.  A couple weeks into it, after doing so good, he had a few bad days, but got right back into the swing of things.  At night, he wore a pull up.  He would wet them on occasion.  One night I told him " we are going to wear your big boy underwear at night now, so you cant wet the bed."  He has not had an accident yet.  (KNOCK ON WOOD!).  I am so proud of my boy.  He is growing up so fast.  Here are some good first date pictures!


1 comment:

Rachel said...

We are working on it too! Glad he's doing so well! His hair has gotten so long! I love it!