Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Logan's First Month

Whew...I had almost forgot how much work a newborn was....but Logan was sure to remind me.  She is such a good baby.  Breastfeeding is going well. Not having to supplement at all.  You go girl, and me!  Becuase I am such a lucky girl, my mom and dad have come over at night to help and my sister has come some too.  They stayed up with her through the night and I just had to wake for the feedings.  Wow. What 3 straight hours of sleep will do for ya.  Logan has started sleeping for a longer period of time only if she is laying on my chest.  Let's just say, we have spent many a nights on the couch sleeping.  








So here are her 2 week stats:
Height: 23 1/2 inches
Weight: 9lbs 3oz
Head: 14 3/4
I forgot to write down the percentiles.

















No comments: