Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Luke's First Year in Heaven

So today, Ty and I went to send you messages in heaven.  He picked green balloons because they are his favorite color and he thought it could be your favorite color too.  I hope you enjoyed your cards.  Ty wrote his name and your name on his card all by his self. I sent you a special message.  I hope it made you smile.  



Luke has a friend in heaven.  Annabelle.  We visit her while we are visiting Luke.  Ty wanted to send her a flower in heaven, because according to him, girls like flowers.  So we picked a flower (if you look hard, you can see the yellow flower we tied to the string, the stem is real long), tied it to the balloon and sent it to sweet Annabelle.  I'm sure she enjoyed it.  

No comments: