Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012

Christmas eve we had my dads side of the family over at moms.  Moe's catered some good food.  There is always lots of singing and crazies with the kids.  


These two little ones wanted their daddies.  I love it. 

Uncle Bucky

Ty showing Grandy his goggles. Uncle Leonard likes them.

Tres

Sweet Britley


                                  Yep...I forgot my camera on CHRISTMAS MORNING!!!!!  
I did get Ty opening his stocking but nothing over at Missy's and this was Logan's first Christmas.  What kind of mother am I?





Travis's family came to the house Christmas morning.  It's always a fun time because there are lots of new toys to play with.
Aunt Tracey playing with the kiddos!

New Goggles for Christmas.  He didn't want to take them off


No comments: