Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Logan 8 Months


My heart just can't love this girl anymore than I do.  I feel like I am missing so much because of being so sick with chemo.  I'm trying to keep up with pictures.  You are sitting up just fine now.  Your brother LOVES you to death....you seem to get annoyed with him a bit though.  You like to chew on your shoes.  I guess they feel good on your gums.  



You like to try and get Bubba's food.  His waffles are just so good.  I've caught you  drinking his chocolate milk from his sippee cup too.  Guess it is time to move you on up to those.  

Beautiful in your Christmas dress.


She knows she is not suppose to have that!

No comments: