Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Logan 10 Months

 Wow. 10 months old.  You are into everything.  I thought my showers had been fast since I din't have any hair to wash.  Now with you roaming the house, they are they seem more like a rinse off.  HAHA.  You are so sweet and your brother just adores you.  He does a great job letting me know when you have something you are not suppose to have.  He still likes to hold your hand and he will sing you a lullaby for you to go to sleep. You haven't fell asleep from one yet.  But I am hopeful.  Your favorite thing to do it point.  You point at everything.  It is so cute.  You make some sort of noise/word when you do it.  I don't know what you are saying but hoping we can get a word out of you soon.  
Finally got pics of the teeth!





No comments: