Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, June 2, 2008

Just a little eager

I have changed my next Dr.'s aapointment from June 5 to June 12. I wanted to wait one more week to see if they could possibly see the sex of the baby on the ultrasound. I will be 18 weeks when I go in on the 12th. Usually they can tell the sex by then. I am not possitive they will do an ultrasound when I go in, but you can bet I am going to beg beg beg. I am so ready to find out what we are having.

I am starting to get a little belly and that has been fun. Two of my friends, Heather and Kate, have given me tubs of maternity clothes. I am so excited about going through them.

Speaking of Heather, she had her twins a few weeks ago. They are beautiful. She named them Collin Christopher (6lbs 12oz) and Cooper Wellington (6lbs 14oz). I believe I got the ounces right. I know the pounds are. I kept them for the first time Saturday night, BY MYSELF. I was a little nervous at first, but breezed right through it. I believed I lucked up a little. The boys were on their best behavior. As I fed Cooper, I put Collins pasie (sp?) in his mouth and he was content until I finished feeding his brother. They did not cry but for maybe a minute and I have learned that baby boys pee AS SOON AS YOU TAKE THEIR DIAPERS OFF. I had to change both boys outfits because they so graciously wet the ones they were in. Hats off to Heather for all her hard work. She has her hand full with both twins and her 2 year old Mason. I am sure she is happy to see Scott come home at the end of the day.

No comments: