Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

We're back!

We are back from Hilton Head and I am finally getting a chance to write a quick post. It was a much needed vacation and we enjoyed it to the very last day. Our days in Hilton Head consisted of alot of laying by the pool, sleeping in, and chillin on the couch watching movies (some of our favorite things to do). We also went kayaking down Broad Creek and saw Dolphins and Sting Rays and different types of birds. I tore Travis up on the PAR 5 Putt Putt course. It was beautiful. My parents came down late Wednesday night and all of us went to Harbour Town and walked to the top of the Litehouse. You can see the 18th hole at Harbour Town Links (Tiger plays this course)and Daufuskie Island. We also went to South Beach and ate at Salty Dogs (BEST KING CRAB LEGS EVER). The wait was only 2 1/2 hours. We had a really good time. We left Hilton Head on Saturday and went to Charleston for my cousin Brandy's wedding. It was beautiful. After that we headed home and I could not wait to sleep in MY BED.

Just a quick bit about the baby. I am definatly showing. That's exciting. I am counting down the days until July 3. My prediction is the baby is a boy, but we shall see. Hope all is well with everyone. Here is a quick pic from Hilton Head at the top of the Litehouse.

No comments: