Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, July 31, 2008

24 Week Check Up

I had my 24 week check up today. It went really well. I have been very anxious to get to it since I have been pretty yucky sick since 2 Saturdays ago. I tried some over the counter meds to help with a sinus infection and they did nothing for me. I was to the point of not eating or sleeping. I finally called the doctor and he called me in a prescription for a Z Pack. It started working with in 2-3 days. I am still a little congested, but the doctor says that is normal when you are pregnant. I got a little nervous this past Tuesday. The little one wasn't moving like he normally does and it had me all in a tizzy, but first thing Wednesday morning he was pack to the punching pag (my bladder). His heartbeat today was 148-150. The doctor said he is growing pretty fast. When he measured my stomach he said I had grown alot from my last visit. I just know I am going to have a 10lb baby. My blood pressure looks great. I am having to watch it very carefully since I was on meds before I got pregnant. On my next doctors visit I will have to take the glucose test, woopeee! I also am going to have another ultrasound done to measure the growth of the baby. That should be interesting.

I am hoping to get some pics of my belly this weekend. We are also planning on buying the baby furniture and bedding this weekend. I am so excited. I will post some pics once we get the furniture in.

No comments: