Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

We have Furniture!!!

Friday and Saturday have been busy days. Friday after work we went to Baby Furniture Plus Kids. It is located on Decker Blvd. I forgot that it was even over there. I spotted a furniture set I liked in a magazine and Travis looked it up online to see who carried it. It led us to this store. This place is awesome. They had a few cribs I loved and their bedding was just too cute, but a little expensive. After over an hour of deliberating, we finally settled on this set. Well, atleast the crib. We got the 6 drawer dresser with hutch and the 5 drawer chest.




We still have not settled on a bedding set. We like the turtles but now we really like the Brady's Airplane set from Pottery Barn. I like the idea of painting an airplane on the wall with a banner flying behind it with the baby's name on it.

Travis got a taste of what all we are going to need when we have this baby. We went to Babies R Us and "started" our registry. After 2 hours of not knowing what we were doing, we decided we would finish another day and bring reinforcement (my sisterand friend Heather). I realized how much help we needed when we stood in front of the humidifiers and vaporizers trying to figure out which one we needed. I am hoping to finish it up sometime this week or next.

We are setting up the furniture today. We are missing the Chest. It is on order and should be here in 4 weeks. I will post a pic later today or tomorrow of the room once we get everyting put together and set up.

No comments: