Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, July 30, 2009

Going to the Beach at Lake Murray

FUN FUN FUN!!! Ty and I went to the beach at Lake Murray. What a blast. I brought a big sheet and some toys for Ty to play with thinking that he may not like the water. Well, no toys were needed. The kid loved it! He thought the waves were the best. When they would "crash" on him he would look at me and cackle and give me a big grin. He took his shovel with him in the water to scoop up the sand (and yes he did eat it) and spalsh the water. He did not want to get out at all. He loved watching all of the other children play. We only got to stay for about an hour and a half because a big black cloud rolled in. I packed up just in time because by the time we got on the dam it was pouring rain.
Here are some fun pics. The hat is a boy hat. It looks kinda girly in the pics though.
















No comments: