Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Ear Infection

We are in the fourth week of a double ear infection and on our 3rd medication for it. This kid has been on more kinds of meds since he has been born than I can count. I am so hoping this round of medicine does the trick. My baby has been so pitiful. You can just see it in his eyes that he doesn't feel well. The new med he is on is only once a day. The doctor did tell me on the way out that it would change his stinkies to a brick red color. Boy, if I would have gone home and not known that and changed his diaper......I would have FREAKED OUT!!!! So...we shall see after a few days how this goes. Hopefully after this we wont have another ear infection for a while.
Here is my precious pumpkin fighting sleep until the bitter end.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Such a cutie! My they grow up fast! Thanks for praying for Rivers! Things are going really well!

M said...

I hope the ear infections are gone now! He's such a little sweetheart! His head is resting on his little arm --- TOO CUTE! We gotta get together before Abby and Ty turn 1! :)