Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Monday, March 25, 2013

My Last Chemo Treatment

Today, March 25,  I had my last chemo treatment.  Thank you Jesus for carrying me through one of the hardest times in my life.  I am so thankful that He went before me and knew just how to take care of me.  He provided me with such amazing support from my wonderful family, Travis,Ty, Logan,  Mom, Dad, Missy, Tony, Ali, Weez, Aunt Lori and Uncle Mike and so many other family member and friends.  I could not have done it with out each of them.  From fund raisers in my honor from Gayle and Heather to food being brought by so many.  I pray everyone has someone in their life that can make them feel as special as these people have done for me.  So so so BLESSED!


The day was perfect!  Labs looked good.  It was Beth's 50th birthday so we did a little celebrating. Got my fluid all hooked up.  Talked Beth into only giving me a half dose of Benadryl so I wouldn't be so drowsy when the kids got there.  Didn't work.  I still fell asleep, but woke up just in time before they got there.  Logan and Ty were perfect.  Well, Logan was a little loud, but that was ok.  
Getting started!

Here is Beth and I on my first chemo treatment.  If I only knew then what I knew now.

 Beth and I on my last treatment.  I sire do love this woman.  I  wasn't always  the best patient but  she always took care of me and kept me going.  

Playing with a chick Ty got from school.

Ty loves his Beth.

Finishing up and waiting to ring the bell.

I'm crying looking at this.  RINGING THE BELL! I'M DONE WITH CHEMO!

I'm telling ya, BEST NURSE EVER!


Did I mention she is funny too! And knows good food and fun games on the ipod!

Wonderful motivation.  My heart is full.


I couldn't love this man anymore than I do.  He has supported me so much through this. He gets a gold star!

The best parents a girl could ask for.  Can you tell they are so happy.  Wipe those tears Mom.  I"M DONE!

I think Beth and my sister could get into some trouble.
So here is where we are at:  I meet with Dr. Ackerman on Wednesday.  I believe I am going to schedule a meeting with the radiologist then to find out if I will be doing radiation.  As soon as I know the plan I will let oyu all know.  Again, thanks for the prayers and support.  Each of you hold a special place in my heart.  

No comments: