Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Ty's First Baseball Game

Opening Day for Irmo Little League.  The weather was perfect.  A little chilly at 8am but it warmed up nice.  I still can't believe Ty is old enough to be playing T-Ball.  Here is is team walking in the Opening Day Parade.  They all wore pink ribbons on their hats.  I cried and cried.  A little heads up would have been nice.  Travis knew about it but didn't tell me.  



How cute is that #1!!!

Me and my boy.  
This makes me happy happy happy!

This is Jonathan Goodwin.  I went to high school with him.  He plays for the San Francisco 49's.  They were in the Super Bowl this year. Unfortunately, they lost, but he does a super bowl ring from when he played for The Saints.

Waiting on Ty while he takes team pictures.

He looks just like his daddy!
Let's Play Ball!

Waiting in the dug out to take the field!

Getting some practice in before the game.




Getting ready to catch a ball!

Just too cute

Waiting for a ball to come to him in the outfield. 

First Bat!!!!!!!
It's a hit!


He made it to first base!  So proud!  Notice those pick bracelets they are wearing.  Yeah I  cried again.  Aanother surprise for me.  I was then told....there's no crying in baseball.  lol

Second base!  This is my favorite pic!

Leaving third.

Heading home!

Touching home plate! Score! First run of the game.


Waiting to hear what position they are playing.

Another hit!!!
He had such a large fan crowd...Mom, Dad, Logan, Grandma, Grandy, Aunt Lori, Aunt Biddy, Uncle Tony, Ali, Erin, Weez and Mickey all came out.  We took up a lot of space.  And we were all so proud.

After all of this, Ty played on the bounce houses for f2 and half more hours.  Who was tired....This girl. And Aunt Lori and Daddy who were over there with him the whole time.  

No comments: