Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

10 Weeks to Go!

I went in this morning for another check up and everything looked great. He is still measuring a few weeks big, but is heart rate is 145 and he is very active so there are no worries. Right now he is using my ribs as a trampoline. I can already tell this little one is going to be a pistol!

I did have one concern when I went in this morning. This may be telling on myself, but it is a lesson I have learned. Last night I was cooking dinner, (yes I know, how strange) and reached over the stove to get some seasoning for the green beans (these were for me, Trav still does not eat vegetables). Well as you know, my belly kinda just sticks out there and it happened to touch the edge of the frying pan. The HOT frying pan. I now have a beautiful burn scar right below my belly button. Oh my did it hurt and scare the crap out of me. You would think by now I would remember that the belly is in charge and I have to give it additional room, but this brain of mine is just not up to speed. When I showed the doctor this morning, she kinda laughed and reminded me that I had a belly and to look out for car doors and hot frying pans. I graciously smiled and said I know.

I am also meeting with the anesthesiologist on October 7th. I have 2 bulging disc in my lower back and the doctor said it would be best if I met with him before I went into labor to make sure an epidural would be an option. My next Doctor appointment is September 23. I am having another ultrasound to measure his growth. I had only gained 2 pounds from my last visit, so that is somewhat reassuring.

I still find it hard to believe that I only have 10 weeks left in this prenancy. I thank God everyday for keeping me and the baby healthy and pray that I will sleep a full nights sleep again. Oh how I miss my 8 hours.

No comments: