Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Linebacker

How do I start this entry. I am having a linebacker for Carolina. I went in Tuesday morning for my growth ultrasound and he is weighing in at a whopping 6lbs 5ozs. Yes, you can say it, Holy Crap! As a reminder, I still have 2, yes 2, more months until his due date. If he continues to gain weight at the rate he is gaining, he will weigh 12 lbs when he is born. The crazy thing is, I only gained 3 pounds from my last visit and it all went to him. I asked Carrie, my ultrasound tech, to please make sure that there were not 2 in there because to me and others, my stomach looks so big. She laughed and said there was only 1 and he was a big boy. I was able to get a few good picks of the little man.

He looks a little squished, but you can definatly tell he has Travis's lips.

He still keeps his hands up by his face when he is sleeping, just like his daddy.

I thought this pic of his foot was precious.

At one point we caught him sucking on his thumb. It was very sweet and made me cry. I cant wait to meet the little man. I feel like I know so much about him already. I guess carrying him around for 7 months will do that.

1 comment:

Toma said...

Maybe you too will have a November 9th baby! The photos of you and the baby are sweet.