Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Toddler

Ok, so I had my growth ultrasound this morning. I went in being optimistic but just knew in my heart he was going to be big. Well, I was right. He came in at 11lbs 7ozs. Some of his measurements didn't even measure on the charts. It was somewhat funny. Me, Travis, and the tech all sat there and just laughed. It was amazing how big he was. He is my Toddler!

With him being so big, we are sure we wont be able to naturally deliver, so we have scheduled a c-section. I really didn't want to go this route at all. I wanted to experience everything that comes with labor, but I don't think I will be able to squeeze this one out.

I am excited to know when he is coming though. I am going to have to go back to Babies r Us and exchange a good bit of his 0-3 month outfits for 3-6 months. Now that I know when he is coming, my list of things to get done has lengthened and the work begins. There is still so much to do. As I sit here and write, I think to myself: the next time I post, I will probably have a little baby boy in my arms. I just get so excited. If anything comes up before the delivery, I will post, but if not, be on the lookout for delivery photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So when did you schedule the c-section for?