Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Dedication

Today Ty was dedicated at Church. He did so well. He wore a white jumper and I worked very hard to keep it white alllllllll morning. I knew as soon as I put it on him he was going to spit up on it. He had to take his medicine, which is red, at 9:30 and we had to be at church by 10:00 so I rode in the back with him there so I could catch the spit up as it came out. Well, he didn't spit up once! That made me even more nervous that he would spit up on Dr. Carney as soon as I passed Ty to him. I warned him before the service that Ty might spit up and he said, jokingly, make sure you take care of that before you go up there! Hahahaha Ty did great on stage. He was awake and looking all around. He stared at Dr. Carney the whole time. He never cried once. He did make a joke as to how big he was, something like "he was born in November and looks like a 5 year old." Ty also wore gamecock booties and Dr, Carney said he was doubly blessed! How funny.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I hate I missed it! :-( You know Ty and Savannah will be in nursery together. :-)