Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Friday, January 23, 2009

Doctor's Visit

Just to give everyone an update, we have an EEG scheduled for Ty on Tuesday. As you know, we have been decreasing his seizure meds. Well, about a week after we started decreasing, Ty would cross his eyes every once in a while. Now, I know babies do this, but he had not done it any before his med change. I called the doctor last Sunday and they said I needed to go in on Monday for a check up. I know it was probably a coincidence that this all happened when it did, but the doctor, and me, thought it would be good to just make sure. So, I have registered him at the hospital and will be there bright and early. I am hoping they do not have to sedate him and I will be able to be in there when they do the testing. He has had one done before when he was in the NICU. The cap they have to wear is REALLY scary looking, but does not hurt them at all. I will let you know how things went once we get the test results back.

No comments: