Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Stone Mill

Travis's cousin owns a stone mill where they make yellow grits, blue grits, white grits, corn meal and other things. We took a trip out there this past weekend to get some groceries. Ty got to get on the tractor with his daddy. He liked it for about a minute and then he was like, get me out of the bright sunlight and changed my stinky diaper. Thanks Gantt family for the tour of the mill. We had a blast.






Afterwards we went to Sheally's BBQ. MMMM Good! I had 2 helpings of banana pudding. The green beans were delicious. It had to be all the grease they put in them. I think we should make it a ritual to go there atleast once a month!



4 comments:

The Bledsoe's said...

Girl, I know what you mean about Shealy's. I wish we could eat there once a month too.

Stacey said...

I am so jealous! I've been telling Jason I want to go to Shealys. He is stuck on Farm Boys, though. :-(

M said...

I love GRITS and Shealy's! What FUN! - The Browns

Anonymous said...

Thax for ha commen on my grandads rits mill :)