Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

My first visit to my crib!


Ty's room is upstairs and mine and Trav's is downstairs. Needless to say, moving him upstairs to sleep so far away is going to be a challenge for me. He is still sleeping in his bassinet and sometimes he ends up in the bed with us. On the days that I am home, I have been laying him down in his crib for naps so he gets aquainted with it. I am still to nervous to let him sleep upstairs all night because of his possible seizures. We went to the doctor on Monday, because he started crossing his eyes. I know this is normal in infants, but I believe by his age, he should be nearly past it. What made me concerned is that he started this after we decreased his seizure med. The doctor is setting us up an appointment to have another EEG done. I am not sure of the date of it, but when I find out, I will let yall know. Here are some other fun pics we have taken:


I thought this was too cute. He was laying on his arm and he looked so comfortable.

How cool am I!

No comments: