Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Birthday fun

Today we went over to the McGowans for a birthday party for Nicholas. He was turning 4. We also got to see Sean and Jessie with LILAH and Chris and Emily with CORT and COHEN. How exciting. I grew up down the street from Kelly, Chris and Jessica when I was little. We were almost this age when we first met! It was so good to see everyone and to meet the little ones. Chris and Emily have 2 boys named Cort and Cohen and they are just tooo cute. Cort was outsidc swimming most of the time I was there but I got so spend some fun playing time with Cohen. He is so wanting to be an independant child. He made me laugh.

COHEN:



CORT















Sean and Jessie have a little girl names Lilah. She was born April 27. She is absolutley beautiful. Her eyes just make you smile. I think Ty noticed her too! I was busy taking pictures and Ty went in for the move. Everyone was like "look at Ty!" He is sneaking a kiss. It was funny. He looked at me and went in for another one. I got that one! He is going to be a ladies man. Lilah didn't mind the first one so much, but the second was enough. I was waiting on Lilah's daddy to come over and have a talk with Mr. Ty. LOL! (mind you, he did all of this on his own. There was no forcing. He just did it. ) It is good to know he has good taste in women.













Beautiful Lilah:

Lilah and Aunt Leah, Two great faces....love you Leah!


Isn't she beautiful!!!! You see why Ty wanted some sugar.
Ty played so well over there. I told Mrs. Lynda she might be a new babysitter. He didnt cry once! (he has stranger danger issues.) You may notice I have no pictures of Nicholas. Well as the birthday boy, he had to much to do. He was outside in the pool most of the time and when he was inside, he was not interested in having his picture taken. 4 yeal olds have alot of energy and keeping him still for a pic was not part of his plan!






Thanks for having us over! We loved seeing everyone.

2 comments:

Jessica and Sean Stucker said...

These are great photos! It was so nice to see you guys!

Unknown said...

Okay, I saw that you are friends with Chris and Emily. At first I thought I was reading someone else's blog. What a small world!!!