Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Let the Happy Boy Begin!

We have TUBES!!! Travis, Ty and I went to Palmetto Surgery center this morning at 6:45am. At 7:30 the anesthesiologist came and took Ty back. He cried a little, but not to bad. At 7:38 the doctor came out and said Ty did great. Not even a minute later the nurse said Ty was awake and we could go back. HE WAS NOT HAPPY. Ty never cries like that. He was SCREAMING and arching his back. Usually when I get him he will calm down, but I wasnt even comforting. He cried all the way home. It broke my heart! He was so pitiful. He was hungry and tired and just plain done with everything. When we got home he took a 30 minute nap and woke up happy as could be. He drank a whole single serving of pedialyte. He tolerated that just fine and so we tried some grits (his favorite) and that went well to. He really does not like having the ear drops put in his ears. They burn so I give him Tylenol before hand. He is now feeling fine and doing better everyday. Here is our day:
In the car waiting to go in:

In the waiting room:

Waiting on vitals:

Getting ready for the anesthesiologist. He was so happy:

Tie goes in the back, look at that butt:

I think he knows whats coming and I don't think he is happy about it:

No comments: