Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Patch 2009

So on our way home from church today, we stopped by a pumpkin "patch" at a church we pass by. I wanted to get Ty a pumpkin to write his name on. He LOVED holding the pumpkins! I think he liked the big ones that Grandaddy would hold for him as opposed to the little ones he could hold on his own! As always, he tried to eat it. Grandma purchased a pumpkin pie that we immediatly took home and ate. yum yum. Love pie with cool whip. Travis took one of the best pictures of Ty while we were there. It has to be one of my favorites if not my all time favorite. Here it is!






Hope everyone has a safe Halloween!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love the hat - Katie refuses hats and refuses most bows! It breaks my heart!

That is a fantastic picture at the top!