Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

The SC State Fair

I have been so excited about the fair. I LOVE the fair. I like to walk around and look at things, see people I have not seen in years and smell the delicious smells in the air (except at the stables). I also love to eat my weight in food. This year we spent $80 on food and 2 games. The bad thing is is that I like to take a few bites and be done. I got a corn dog, elephant ear, cotton candy, caramel apple with nuts, nachos, philly cheese steak, fiske fries, and Travis got this and some polish sausage that just looks nasty. Ty got some of all of this except the sausage and nachos. He also got a chocolate dipped ice cream cone that was his favorite.
We did not ride any rides but watched my 9 year old niece and her best friend Erin ride the Himalayan (sp?). They looked funny trying to hold on. I remember when I was younger I would ride that with my dad and thought it was a blast. I would not hold on so I could squish him real bad. We would ride as many times as our stomachs could handle. We are now older and chose not to ride this year! Just looking at the Spaceship ride makes me sick.

Ty has started wanting to walk holding onto someones hands and decided it would be fun to do this at the fair. My back was about to break after walking with him for so long. Here is Daddy taking him for a stroll while Grandma gets a new cell phone. She had her other one for maybe 7-8 years!


All in all we had a blast and Ty did really well. No crying or fussiness and I just knew he would sleep on the way home, but nope, he babbled the whole trip. I am thinking it was the cotton candy and elephant ear that kept him going. He LOOOOVVVEEDDD the elephant ear. If I got out of his site with it, he would stretch to find me. It was funny. I can't wait for next year already!

No comments: