Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Can it be This Bad?

This first round of chemo was rough.  It made me so sick.  We all knew going in that I didn't do well with medications.  I just never thought it would be this bad.  I had to go back Wednesday for fluids and every bone and fiber in my body protested.  I could not get out of bed.  Really I couldn't.  I was so sick and dehydrated.  My sister came to pick me up to take me.  Everyone knows how much I love my sister, but at that point in time all I wanted to do was kick her in the teeth.  I wanted to be left alone to waller in my misery.  After a bit of prodding and getting nowhere, she called my mom to "tell on me".  That didn't scare me.  Then called my dad...nope not scared.  So she pulled out a trump card....do it for Ty and Logan.  That was not fair.  Now I really did not like her.  I sat up...got sick again...and let her dress me.  I really didn't want to move.  She got me to Beth.  They decided I had to come back the next day as well.  BOOOOO!  I could not eat or drink without being sick.  It was just horrible.  It took until Saturday before I felt human again.  On Sunday, I had Logan's dedication, so I had to just suck it up.  First one is over with...3 more to go.

No comments: