Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Logan's Dedication to the Lord

What a special day.  After a rough week from chemo we got to dedicate Logan to the Lord.  How truly amazing.  I prayed hard that I wouldn't be sick and I still wanted hair. I am so thankful for a church family that really loves children and work so hard to teach them about Jesus.  Logan was a dream today.  No crying or sleeping. Being here made me feel so much better. Logan was able to wear her cousin Ali's dress that she was dedicated in.  It was beautiful. We did forget her hat at home. And as for our outfits.We had just beat the Georgia Bulldogs the day before.  We put a whoopin on them.  It just seemed right to represent them Gamecocks.  


 Dr. Carney.  What a true man of God.


 Ty taking the opportunity to look around during prayer.

 And then Daddy telling him he needed prayer hands.

 Ty is explaining his band aid he had on.


My wonderful parents, AKA Grandy and Grandma.

No comments: