Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Baby Bedding Galore

Finally! We have decided on a bedding set. We started with the turtles, went to the airplanes and have settled on elephants. Trav and I rode up to Charlotte this morning to look at the Brady Airplane bedding at Pottery Barn, but they did not have any in the store. With as indecisive as I am, I really wanted to SEE the bedding before I bought it. We found Eli's Elephant at Pottery Barn and just loved it. We still have to get the valance and mobile, but we were able to get the bumper, ruffle, sham, quilt and rug. Here is what the bedding looks like.


AS soon as we decide what we are going to do with the walls, I will let everyone know. We have thought about stripes, polka dots, murals, but have not come up with a definite plan. Well, I am going to rest. Today has been a long day.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great choice!!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! It is looking so nice and comfortable!! Love this baby bedding!!