Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Belly pic

OK...So I have still not had any time to really get some good belly pics. I do have 1 that is decent.

It has just been so hot and I am starting to swell that every picture looks blah.

I also promised some pics of the baby room. They are not great but they may give an idea.

Ok, so not really. The other pics were a little to close up to see anything. We are going to Charlotte this weekend to look at bedding. Here is a pic of the Brady airplane at Pottery Barn that we like. If we get it, we are going to get Unkie Monkey to paint a plane on the wall with a banner behind it with the baby's name on it.


As for the baby himself, he is doing good. He has some very strong kicks that seem to find the bladder everytime at 2:00 in the morning. Yes, atleast 2 times a night I am up with him playing Kung Fu and using the bathroom. I don't mind. I love to feel him moving around in there. A lot of nights I lay in bed or on the couch and watch my belly. It is just so amazing. God truly has blessed me and Travis.

1 comment:

Toma said...

You and your baby bump are beautiful! Congratulations!