Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

How big is he????

Well, how big is he? How about 3lbs and 5ozs. Yep, my jaw dropped too! The average weight of a baby at this time is a little over 2 lbs. He is right at a good pound heavier. He was very active today, like most days and nights, and gave the lady doing the ultrasound a run for her money. She had a hard time getting his blood pressure and a steady heartbeat. Once she got it, it was 149 beats a minute.

I also had to take my Glucose test. Now that was NOT fun. You know, if you didn't have to drink that stuff in 5 minutes flat, it might not be so bad. Well, nevertheless, I failed the test. I have to go to baptist next Wednesday to take the 3 hour test, which really last around 5 hours. You can't leave or walk around or eat anything. This stuff is twice as sugary (is that a word) as the office test. I can only imagine how nasty that is going to be.

I also found out that he has tunred and is no longer in the breach (breech?) position. That relieves me! Hopefully he stays that way.

It is so hard to believe that I only have 12 weeks left till this boy graces us with his presence. Travis and I are SO excited. Last week we took infant and child CPR and Choking classes. It was very informative. We have childbirthing classes this weekend. We decided to take the weekend classes and not the 4 week ones. We go this Friday night for 3 hours and then on Saturday from 9-5. I am just a little nervous about it, but excited.

One last thought: GO GAMECOCKS!!! See ya'll at Williams Brice Thursday night! WooHoo!

1 comment:

Heather McCants said...

So how did Ty like the game?