Logan

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Ty

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Luke

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Loss for words

All I can say right now is Oh My Goodness. We had our Growth ultrasound yesterday and got a new weight for Ty. Can you guess how much he weighs? Not 6lbs, not 7lbs, not 8lbs, but 8lbs 13ozs!!! Yes, that is correct. He is only 3ozs away from being 9lbs!!!! Let me remind you, I am only 35 weeks and have about a month to go for full term.

When talking to the doctor, I some what begged him to induce a little early. I am having problems breathing and sleeping. He is still so high up and I have ALOT of Amniotic fluid around him and that it is probably what is causing it. To make me feel better, the ultrasound tech told mt that a doctor at the practice delivered a 13lb baby. Jen WILL NOT be delivering a 13lb baby. Nope.

I start my 2 a week appointments next week. I go in for fetal monitoring and a quick check up with the doc. This should be fun.

He will be here soon and I can't wait.

No comments: